The coordinators are aware that the fluctuating numbers of COVID variants might be a concern for some people. We want you to know that everyone's health and wellbeing is important to us and something we take into consideration when planning these events for you.
A requirement for entry to the festival is to fill out a health screening and allow registration to check your temperature upon arrival. In this way we are making an effort to protect everyone, however, each individual person is responsible for their own decisions and health.
Below are some recommendations from the coordinators on ways to stay safe & healthy during and after the festival:
- Don't share joints, blunts, pipes, bongs, drinks or eating utensils with anyone.
- Cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Bring your own hand soap & sanitizer. Wash your hands frequently.
- If you're not feeling well before the festival get a COVID test immediately, if you test positive please consider donating your registration to someone. If you don't know anyone reach out to the coordinators to donate to someone who might not be able to afford to attend.
- If you test positive for COVID do not show up to the festival.
- If you are sick do not show up to the festival
- Employ the herbal assistance of elderberry syrup to assist your immune system before and after the festival.